Terms of Service
This User Agreement (hereinafter the Agreement) governs the relationship between the owner of b2bslots.com (hereinafter b2bslots.com or the Administration) on the one hand and the user of the site on the other.
Website b2bslots.com is the media.
By using the site, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use b2bslots.com!
Rights and obligations of the parties
User has the right:
– search for information on the site
– receive information on the site
– copy information to other sites with an indication of the source
– copy information to other sites with the permission of the Site Administration
– use the site information for personal non-commercial purposes
– use the site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration
Administration has the right:
– at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, modify, delete information
– ensure the accuracy of the information provided
– do not disrupt the website
– not to post materials of advertising, erotic, pornographic or offensive nature, as well as other information, the placement of which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislation of the Russian Federation
– not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
– maintain the site’s performance unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration’s control.
– protect information whose distribution is limited or prohibited by law by issuing a warning or by deleting a user account that violates the rules
– provide all available information about the User to authorized state authorities in cases established by law
Responsibility of the parties
– the administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources
– the administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services
– the administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties
– in the event of a force majeure situation (military operations, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement shall enter into force upon any use of this site.
The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement at its discretion.
The administration does not notify users of a change in the Agreement.